Monday 11 July 2011

I took the weekend off

Hey ladies,
While I had planned to post once a day that just wasn't happening this weekend. I am so sick and not with just your average cold. I have some sort of immflamatory bowel issue, though we have yet to determine if that is just IBS or Crohn's Disease. So, just so everyone understands, if I stop posting for a while, this is most likely the reason. I feel like I may need to go to the hospital again (I was hopitalized last summer for 2 weeks) because I am getting some new symptoms. But yeah, I just figured I would give you some sort of update, and explain in advance incase I can't post. But for now, expect a review of some E.L.F. products tonight though that may be done on my youtube account.
Talk to you soon,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment