Wednesday 6 July 2011

E.L.F. Cosmetics

Hey ladies,
So about 3 weeks ago I made my very first order from E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face) Cosmetics, here is a link if you haven't heard of them before:
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/
Now, I have to say, I am so impressed with their prices, most of their products range from $1 to $3. I was sceptical at first because, really, how often do you pay $1 for something and it isn't garbage? Not often. And don't get me wrong, I have read many reviews on their products, and there are definately mixed reviews, but for the most part people rave about almost everything. So, I ended up ordering like 10 things, and they also have some amazing deals, you NEVER pay full price for everything, so I ended up getting like $4.98 off my shipping, which was nice because they didn't tell me that I would be paying a big shipping cost (it was like $8, and remember almost $5 was already taken off of that, and I thought I would only be paying $2) because I live in Canada. I have been so excited to get it, and I have read many articales saying people have recieved their order within 2 weeks, well today is exactly 3 weeks since my order has been shipped, and guess what? It still isn't here. I won't blame the company for this though, its not like they hand deliver the products, I just wish there was a better system, or a way we could track our orders (American residents can, unless they live in Hawii or Alaska), but they are very good about orders not coming, I emailed customer services yesterday and they said that if it isn't here within 31 days from the date it was shipped they will give me my money back, which is very nice! But anyway, have any of you ordered from E.L.F.? What are your thoughts?
Talk to you soon,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment