Sunday 11 September 2011

OOTD and FOTD

Hey ladies,
So I was thinking about what I was going to say for why I haven't been writing... Now what I was going to tell you was that I just moved and have been super busy with school, and while both of those reasons are true, its not the reason why I haven't been posting. The truth? I am discouraged by the lack of followers... I know, I know, I am not going to be big over night, but lets be honest here, do any of us actually post hoping no one sees what you have to say? I think the answer to that is a big fat no. But then I thought, I have 5 people who actually do read these (Or so I hope) and while 5 isn't a big number, that means there are 5 people who actually give a crap and 5 people who could potentially become good friends. So to my 5 beautiful followers, I present to you an outfit of the day and a look of the day that makes me look like a hot mess, but I like it because I chose the colors thinking of the Cheshire Cat, who may very well be one of my favorite animated characters of all time. Enjoy!
Sorry for the awkward angle, but my webcam doesn't have a timer. So for the shirt I am wearing a neon pink tank top with a white tank top underneath. I bought both at Ardene's at 3 for $15. The skirt is from Dynamite, I think it cost around $15. As for accessories I am wearing a chain necklace from Ardene's at 4 for $10 as well as a Pandora bracelet that was gifted to me.


Haha, please excuse the faces too, I can tell the colors are hard to see but it is bright purple on the lid and a deep pink in the crease and outer corner and a purple lipstick/gloss (it comes in a pan and looks like lipstick on but feels like a gloss?)

Anywhoo, I hope you ladies had a fabulous weekend!
I will talk to you soon,
Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment